African Fashion Week NC 2018
Watch out! The 2018 African Fashion Week NC (AFWNC) is coming to Durham NC. As always, come and experience some aspects of African culture and practices, exhibitions, music, runway fashion show, and trade shows.
- Showcasing only: $75
- Showcasing and exhibiting: $100
- Non-designer exhibitors/vendors
- Exhibiting/vending from 11a – 5:30pm (before fashion show): $75
- Exhibiting/vending from 11a – 10pm (through fashion show): $100
- Non-designer exhibitors/vendors will be allowed to start setting up at 10am
- Each non-designer exhibitor/vendor will be assigned a designated 8’ X 8’ exhibiting/selling space on the day of the event upon arrival and will not be allowed to extend beyond their designated area.
- Exhibitors/Vendors will need to provide their own table – tables should the standard 6’ tables. Non-designer exhibitors/vendors may also have a small rack and 2 chairs; all must be able to fit within the 8’ x 8’ designated space with no “spill-over.”
- Exhibiting designers and non-designer exhibitors/vendors are allowed to have one assistant.
- There will be designated vehicle loading/unloaded areas at the front of the venue; designers, exhibitors/vendors will need to move their vehicles to the parking deck after loading and unloading
The Durham Fruit: 305 S. Dillard St Durham, NC 27701
Time: 11am – 5:30pm & through the fashion show
Want to sponsor us? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org